APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
We are expanding again post lockdown!
We’re excited to announce that we are looking for TWO graphic designers to join our creative team here at Ellis Digital.
Ellis Digital is a small digital marketing and creative agency based just outside of Guildford in Surrey in a 400 year old barn conversion (we love it here and so will you!)
Traditionally we have been focused mainly on social media management and website design however the need for creative support is clear, especially with business moving online post Covid.
We are looking for confident graphic designers that will thrive in a small but close knit expanding team who are ready to help all creative work that may come our way.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Confident using the Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to design, build and deliver quality animations
- Operating on MacOS and Dropbox systems
- Motivated and Hard Working
- A clear passion for all things design and creative
- Solid understanding of design principles, with an ability to accept instruction
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure when required and deliver to client deadlines
- Ability to list and deliver exactly what the client requests
- An understanding of social media and design requirements/sizes
- Keeps up with the latest design trends and technology leading and sharing knowledge
- A strong portfolio of design work
What you will be doing
- Producing compelling designs for social media accounts and campaigns
- Creating wireframe website designs for clients
- Photo retouching and manipulation, changing backgrounds etc
- Creating brands and assets such as logos, marketing materials etc
- Designing and producing merchandise as required for clients
- Working within the team to assist the social media department with creative ideas
- Developing the Ellis Digital brand and creating assets where required
We are looking to place the roles immediately and our application process is as follows:
Stage One – Submit CV and Covering Letter – Deadline 20th April
Stage Two – Chosen candidates to be set a design task for skills assessment – Deadline 27th April
Stage Three – Interviews 29th & 30th April
Job Offered – 4th May 2021
Any questions or to submit your CV and covering letter please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is office based.