We’re excited to announce that we are looking for a mid weight graphic designer to join our creative team here at Ellis Digital.
Ellis Digital is a small digital marketing and creative agency based just outside of Guildford in Surrey in a 400 year old barn conversion. Traditionally we have been focused mainly on social media management and website design, however, the need for creative support is clear, especially with business moving online post Covid.
We are looking for a confident mid weight graphic designer that is happy to work independently as well as part of the team and will thrive in a small but close knit expanding team who are ready to help with all creative work that may come our way.
The key skills we are looking for in a successful candidate is that they will have proven experience designing and have proven experience using Adobe XD. If that’s you, please keep reading!
Here is what we are looking for:
- Confident using the Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Able to design websites using Adobe XD
- Helping our junior graphic designer to grow and up skill
- Experience operating on MacOS and Dropbox systems
- Motivated and hard working individual with strong communication skills
- A clear passion for all things design and creative
- Solid understanding of design principles, with an ability to accept instruction
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure when required and deliver to client deadlines
- Experience managing projects from conception to delivery
- Ability to list and deliver exactly what the client requests
- Keeps up with the latest design trends and leading technology
- A strong portfolio of design work
- Proven ability to understand the client brief and project requirements, and develop appropriate design and creative solutions
- Experience managing workload and prioritising tight deadlines
What you will be doing
- Producing compelling designs for social media accounts and campaigns
- Creating wireframe website designs for clients
- Photo retouching and manipulation, changing backgrounds etc.
- Creating brands and assets such as logos, marketing materials etc.
- Designing and producing merchandise, as required, for clients
- Prioritising and managing the workflow of the junior graphic designer
- Working within the team to assist the social media department with creative ideas
- Developing the Ellis Digital brand and creating assets where required
- Liaising within the team to ensure all client deadlines are met
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Guildford, Surrey UK
- Salar dependant on experience
- This role is office based
We are looking to place the role immediately, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with a 5 product portfolio including examples of logos you have created and a website you have designed. Essentially, what we’re looking for is a portfolio that knocks us off our feet, coupled with a personality to match!
Any questions, please email us!